New for 2017, TRG's Proprietary Employee Benefits Health Insurance Stop Loss Captive
For Employers with 30-500 employees.
Why: The traditional health insurance marketplace is broken, and now is the time to act.
- Deteriorating traditional risk pools
- ACA taxes/fees and community rating
- Poor population health management
- High frictional cost of risk management
- Stop loss volatility is difficult for small employers
What to expect?
- Pricing transparency and custom and customized reporting – no surprises at renewal.
- Multi-Year Strategy – proactive vs reactive
- Flexibility: Plan design, TPAs, wellness vendors, etc.
- Spread of risk over like-minded employers reduces volatility and stabilizes costs.
- Receive underwriting profits, use to lower future fixed costs.
Contact: Tom Scull TScull@TheRichardsgrp.com
Better Benefits. Better People.
Better for Your Business.
A key component to every successful business is its ability to find and retain great employees—after all, they’re the ones that help keep your business moving every day. One of the best ways for you to do this is to offer your employees a competitive benefits package as a form of compensation.
With a staff of 20 in our Employee Benefits Division, we are spread throughout Vermont in Chittenden, Bennington, Orange, Windsor, Windham and Rutland Counties and in Keene, NH. At The Richards Group, we understand how important it is to strike the right balance between what you provide for your employees and how much it affects your company’s bottom line. That’s why we’ll work with you as a partner and extension of your team to develop a comprehensive and affordable employee benefits program that will give you a strong, competitive edge. As the region's leading resource to help you understand the effects of healthcare reform and its' implications, we're here to help. Our strategy is uniquely focused to help make your organization a Best Place to Work. The Richards Group and many of our clients hold this endorsement. Using a steering wheel approach, we pilot our clients 360 degrees navigating risk management, compliance, work site wellness, human resources, payroll and leadership development.