Saving money on your auto insurance starts with knowing your coverage and discount options.
The insurance specialists at The Richards Group can explain your options and what is and isn't covered, putting you in a favorable financial position when a claim occurs.
- Liability limits should provide enough coverage to protect your personal assets.
- Deductibles should align with how much you can afford out of pocket.
- Rental and Towing help to pay for expenses not covered in the basic auto policy.
- Discounts for vehicle safety features.
- Bundle your home or renters to reduce your premium.
Not all auto insurance policies are created equal.
If you think shopping for the best auto insurance rate can be a frustrating experience, try not having the coverage in place when a claim occurs. You don't want any surprises, you want financial restitution for a covered loss that you have been paying a premium for.
BUYING A NEW VEHICLE?
ALREADY HAVE INSURANCE?
Auto insurance is designed to help you get back on the road quickly.
Every time you get behind the wheel you are at risk. When the unforeseen incident occurs, you want your car insurance to provide the coverage protection you expect.
A poorly designed policy may be a great price at the time, but it could end up costing you much more. At The Richards Group we offer cost options for essential and optional coverage for saving money on your auto insurance.
- You could be sued for more than your assets are worth.
- Medical costs to you or your passengers can exceed beyond what you can afford.
- The out of pocket cost to repair or replace your vehicle may be more than you have in your checkbook.
Did you know it doesn’t cost you more money to work with an independent insurance agency?
Need more reasons to work with us . . .
When you work with The Richards Group, you get all of this and more at no cost to you:
- Eco-friendly paperless insurance with the convenience of e-signatures.
- 24/7 Claim Support from our dedicated in house claims department.
- Access to a team of insurance specialists who help you with your current and future insurance needs.
- Competitive premium rate options from multiple insurance companies.
- Continued review of your insurance year after year to keep the coverage and rates where they should be.
When you purchase the right coverage your car insurance can:
- Cover medical expenses associated with an accident.
- Pay for losses caused by underinsured or uninsured drivers.
- Reimburse you for damages suffered because of vandalism, natural disaster or theft.
- Pay for legal representation in case of a lawsuit.
We invite you to consult with one of our personal insurance specialist to learn more about your auto insurance options!