Protecting your home with a Homeowners Insurance policy is a wise investment.
Your home is more than four walls and a roof. Inside those walls are possessions and little details that tell visitors who you are, where you’ve been, and what you treasure most.
For many families, a home can be your biggest investment, containing much of your net worth. Protecting your investment can give you financial security. As your investment grows, you want to be sure the coverage you purchase will meet your changing needs. Our local insurance professionals are here to work with you to help keep your home protected.
BUYING A NEW HOME?
ALREADY HAVE INSURANCE?
Homeowners Insurance is about financially protecting yourself against the unexpected.
Protect yourself against the unexpected.
- If your home was destroyed by a fire, you would need money to replace it and satisfy your mortgage obligation.
- If a guest or stranger was injured while on your property, you would be responsible for paying damages and medical expenses.
- If a tree fell on your garage, it could cost thousands of dollars to make the necessary repairs.
You don't want any surprises when you file a claim. You want financial restitution for a covered loss that you have been paying a premium for. Having a local independent insurance agent who will explain your options and what is and isn't covered, can put you in a favorable financial position when a claim occurs.
Did you know it doesn’t cost you more money to work with an independent insurance agency?
Need more reasons to work with us . . .
When you work with The Richards Group, you get all of this and more at no cost to you:
- Eco-friendly paperless insurance with the convenience of e-signatures.
- 24/7 Claim Support from our dedicated in house claims department.
- Bundle & Save with discounts up to 25% when you bundle your car and home insurance.
- Access to a team of insurance specialists who help you with your current and future insurance needs.
- Competitive premium rate options from multiple insurance companies.
- Continued review of your insurance year after year to keep the coverage and rates where they should be.
Homeowners Insurance is designed to get you back to the place you were before the loss occurred.
There are steps you can take to ensure your claim will go smoothly. Feeling overwhelmed when you experience a loss is expected. Feeling frustrated over the claim process shouldn’t be. Our dedicated in-house claims department is here to work with you throughout the claim process and with the authority to settle most routine claims on the spot. Our independence means we represent you, not the interests of an insurance carrier.
Valuable personal property should be scheduled separately on your policy.
The traditional homeowners insurance contract places a limit on the amount a company will pay for loss of some types of valuable personal property, such as jewelry, coins and collectibles. Scheduling the items separately on the policy will provide the broadest financial protection.
We invite you to consult with one of our home insurance specialist to learn more about your homeowners insurance options!