We all know flooding can occur in New England, yet many people don’t carry
- Flood insurance is excluded from your homeowners or business owners policy.
- Don’t count on federal disaster assistance if a flood hits.
- You do not need to live near water to be flooded.
- Coverage is available to homeowners, renters, condo owners and business owners.
- There is a 30-day waiting period for coverage to go into effect.
- Floods are the most common natural disaster.
Prepare for tomorrow by contacting us today. (800) 222-6016