Yes, earthquakes do happen in New England.
- Earthquake coverage is not automatically included in your homeowners or business policy.
- Coverage is available to homeowners, renters, condo owners and business owners.
- Earthquake coverage does carry some exclusions. Call the office nearest you for more details.
- Don’t count on federal disaster assistance to rebuild your home.
- Earthquake damage often requires engineer-fixes that can be expensive — can you afford to pay out-of-pocket to rebuild?
- Earthquake coverage can be very affordable and there is no waiting period.
Prepare for tomorrow by contacting us today. (800) 222-6016