Our Monthly Webinars
With our partnership with the United Benefits Advisors - UBA Partners are committed to delivering knowledge that will help simplify those complicated choices and improve the effectiveness and success of your programs. In order to provide educational opportunities for a broad audience of human resource and benefits professionals, we have designed two webinar tracks.
Each webinar is 60 - 90 minutes and is an exceptional value for only $200. Complimentary registration is available exclusively though UBA Partners Firms.
The Richards Group is happy to offer a discount per webinar.
Use the code: UBA503 to get a $50 discount on the registration fee.
Click below to view previous 2017 Webinar PDF Presentations:
- April 11 - What Employers Need to Know About HIPAA and HITECH
- March 14 - Cafeteria Plan Nondiscrimination Requirements
- February 14 - What Employers Need to Know About the Medicare Secondary Payer Rules and the CMS Data Match Program
- January 10 - When Employers Offer Health Benefits to Non Employees
Click below to view previous 2016 Webinar PDF Presentations:
- December 13 - Lather, Rinse, Repeat IRS Reporting in 2017
- November 2 - Plan Documents ERISA, Section 125, SPDs, and Wraps, Oh My
- October 11 - Are you Prepared for a DOL Audit
- September 13 - The ACA's Newest Nondiscrimination Rules and How They Apply to Group Health Plans
- August 9 - The EEOC's New Wellness Regulations; Another Layer of Confusion
- July 28 - Rethinking Employee Benefits
- July 12 - What Employers Need to Know about the FLSA New Overtime Exemption
- June 14 - The ACA A Never Ending Story
- May 10 - Special Delivery Providing Participant Materials for Group Health Plans
- April 14 - Managing Compliance in 2016
- April 12 - Dollars & Sense Health Plan Affordability for ALEs
- March 22 - Top 401k Plan Mistakes and Advisor Opportunities
- March 8 - Plan Documents 101: Who Needs What and Best Practices
- February 9 - Controlled Groups & Affiliated Services Groups: What Employers Need to Know
- January 12 - FMLA and ADA in 2016: An Employer's Basic Guide to Leave Management