Homeowners Insurance is about financially protecting yourself against the unexpected.
Your home is most likely the biggest personal investments you will ever make. Protect yourself against the unexpected.
- If your home was destroyed by a fire, you would need money to replace it and satisfy your mortgage obligation.
- If a guest or stranger was injured while on your property, you would be responsible for paying damages and medical expenses.
- If a tree fell on your garage, it could cost thousands of dollars to make the necessary repairs.
You don't want any surprises when you file a claim. You want financial restitution for a covered loss that you have been paying a premium for.
Having a local independent insurance agent who will explain your options and what is and isn't covered, can put you in a favorable financial position when a claim occurs.
BUYING A NEW HOME?
ALREADY HAVE HOME INSURANCE?
Did you know it doesn’t cost you more money to work with an independent insurance agency?
When you work with an independent insurance agency, like The Richards Group, you get all of this and more at no cost to you:
- Dedicated in house claims department who will stand by you during a loss.
- Access to a team of insurance specialists who help you with your current and future insurance needs.
- Competitive premium rate options from multiple insurance companies.
- Continued review of your insurance year after year to keep the coverage and rates where they should be.
Work with a home insurance specialist in your area!
Bellows Falls, VT
Homeowners Insurance is designed to get you back to the place you were before the loss occurred.
There are steps you can take to ensure your claim will go smoothly. Listen to what our Claim Specialist, Amber, has to say. . . .
Valuable personal property should be scheduled separately on your policy.
The traditional homeowners insurance contract places a limit on the amount a company will pay for loss of some types of valuable personal property, such as jewelry, coins and collectibles. Scheduling the items separately on the policy will provide the broadest financial protection.
Consult with a home insurance specialist in your area to find out more about your homeowners insurance options!