Wellness is a priority at The Richards Group (TRG) and an integral part of the work we do with our clients. Along with our many exceptional customer services, we employ an Organizational Wellness Consultant who works with your Account Manager or Account Executive to assist with wellness planning from the beginning or can step into an existing program. Our strategy is to conduct a needs assessment, set measurable goals, then design and implement a comprehensive and responsive wellness program. We aim to first leverage existing wellness resources available through vendor relationships, then consider other investments and resources to enhance employee health and wellbeing. We also recommend that wellness programs be measured in terms of overall value of investment as perceived by various key stakeholders. Here we share best practices, resources and items of interest for program ideas and development; plus information related to evolving state and federal Health Care Reform efforts, as well as other grants, programs and current events.
The Richards Group is a member of WELCOA and United Benefit Advisors and continues to seek other strategic partnerships for wellness resources, providers and groups who meet our level of excellence and bring value to our clients.
Current Events and Opportunities:
- Vermont Working Toward Wellness Grants | Deadline: August 15, 2017
- These grants from the Vermont Department of Health provide worksite wellness support and a one-time award of $3,000 toward eligible worksite wellness activities. Worksites must have fewer than 100 employees to be eligible to apply, and must be located within one of the following district areas: Addison, Bennington, Burlington, Orleans, Lamoille, and Windham. Find the RFP and general instructions here. Questions, contact Ashwinee Kulkarni Ashwinee.Kulkarni@vermont.gov.
- Well-Being Strategies for a Diverse Workforce, Building Value at an Individual Level
- Congratulations to our clients on earning 2016 Vermont Worksite Wellness Awards
- August 2017 Wellness Works Newsletter
Wellness Program Requirements:
- Understanding Wellness Programs and Their Legal Requirements
- FAQ About Wellness Program Legal Requirements
- Flow Chart Of Key Wellness Program Regulations
- UBA Wellness Program White Paper
Local Carrier Sites:
New Hampshire Resources: