Vermont's Only United Benefit Advisors (UBA) Partner Firm
The Richards Group is proud to be Vermont's only Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors (UBA). Partnership provides us access to shared knowledge from other independent benefits firms, including best practices, industry trends, research data, regulatory guidance, and customized technology designed specifically to support HR directors and benefits managers.
UBA is the nation’s leading organization of independent benefit advisors who are bound by a code of conduct to actively cultivate, validate and share wisdom with busy benefit decision makers nationwide who want peace of mind through trust in knowing they are making informed choices in a complex marketplace.
We believe in service and genuine sharing through mutual trust. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, and making others better. It is defined by the values of integrity, collaboration, care for others, innovation, and operational excellence.
Why employers choose UBA partner firms
- UBA Partner Firms provide real solutions to your employee benefits needs, effectively helping you manage your benefits costs while freeing your staff to focus on strategic business objectives.
- UBA Partner Firms are geographically located to provide local market expertise and hands-on service for multi-site employers.
- Employers benefit from preferred pricing and enhanced services from insurance carriers and benefits providers via UBA’s combined strength and national presence.
- UBA’s proprietary technology tools, such as HRinsider and the Employee Benefit CenterSM, streamline benefits communications, lower administration costs, and increase return on investment.
- UBA Partner Firms also provide access to web-based enrollment systems, labor law advisory services, compliance training, HIPAA solutions, HR resources, and a variety of other HR and employee benefits-related services.
- UBA's survey is the nations leading set of benchmarks nationally, regionally, State-specific and Industry-specific.