Not all auto insurance policies are created equal.
If you think shopping for the best auto insurance rate can be a frustrating experience, try not having the coverage in place when a claim occurs. You don't want any surprises when you file a claim. You want financial restitution for a covered loss that you have been paying a premium for.
Having a local independent insurance agent who will explain your options and what is and isn't covered, can put you in a favorable financial position when a claim occurs.
BUYING A NEW VEHICLE?
ALREADY HAVE AUTO INSURANCE?
Did you know it doesn’t cost you more money to work with an independent insurance agency?
When you work with an independent insurance agency, like The Richards Group, you get all of this and more at no cost to you:
- Dedicated in house claims department who will stand by you during a loss.
- Access to a team of insurance specialists who help you with your current and future insurance needs.
- Competitive premium rate options from multiple insurance companies.
- Continued review of your insurance year after year to keep the coverage and rates where they should be.
Auto Insurance is designed to help you get back on the road quickly following a covered loss.
Listen to what our Claim Specialist, Amber, has to say. . . .
Auto insurance can cover more than just the repairs on your vehicle. When you purchase the right coverage your car insurance can:
- Cover medical expenses associated with an accident.
- Pay for losses caused by underinsured or uninsured drivers.
- Reimburse you for damages suffered because of vandalism, natural disaster or theft.
- Pay for legal representation in case of a lawsuit.
Consult with a personal insurance specialist in your area to find out more about your auto insurance options!